As we start a new year, it is nice to look back and reflect on some of our best moments of 2017. In staying true to our accounting legacy, we would like to share some of our most meaningful numbers with you from the last 12 months.
How do you measure a year? At LeaseQuery, we don’t qualify a year, we quantify it.
- 234,115 – Number of Critical Date Notifications Sent from LeaseQuery
- 89,397 Number of New Equipment Leases Added to LeaseQuery by current clients
- 412 – Number of demos completed in 2017 by our team of consultants and accountants
- 250 - additional inquiries during live demos from accountants just like you
- 150 - Number of “Ask the Expert” questions answered by our in-house team of lease accountants
- 31 – Total new employees added to our LeaseQuery team
- 8Mft² - Total square footage of New Building Leases Added into our system
- 3 – Invitations to speaker engagements at professional lease accounting conferences
- 2 – Number of new offices our team has expanded into
While the new lease accounting regulations may have burdened most companies, LeaseQuery’s clients have thrived by using our compliant tool and expert staff of lease accounts. While we are proud of how far we have come, we look forward to seeing an even better 2018!